Whether you are aiming for weight loss or just trying to achieve a healthier and toned body, these celebrities’ successful diet stories could be a great help. Popular stars like Jessica Alba, Jennifer Garner, Halle Berry, and several others know it all when it comes to shed pounds fast and maintain a great shape. They work out hard, but at the same time, they know that proper nutrition is the key ingredient to get success.
Raw Vegan Diet
At 60, Angela Bassett has that stunning figure that can make her younger counterparts as envious as people her age. The secret behind her maintained physique is proper eating, and she is one of the stars who follow a raw vegan diet for detoxification. Another follower happens to be the celebrity sportswoman Venus Williams who does it for better energy.
The star couple Jay-Z and Beyoncé are known to be the fans of the vegan diet, especially since the latter got a huge help in dropping the baby weight by cutting the animal-based items from her food. Other than these two, actresses such as Jenna Dewan and Natalie Portman have also switched to an eating plan that excludes all type of dairy and meat products.
This is another trending method which is comparatively simpler to follow. It means that 80% of the time you stick to healthy eating trying to avoid sugar, white flour and alcohol, whereas the rest 20% is all about allowing yourself to indulge. To name a few, Miranda Kerr, Kristin Cavallari, and Olivia Munn are the star followers of this method.
The fab four – greens, fat, protein, and fiber. The credit for this particular diet goes to famous nutrition expert, Kelly LeVeque, who prioritizes on balancing blood sugar level and satiating hunger in each meal throughout the day. Her clients, including Jennifer Garner, Emmy Rossum, and Jessica Alba have been following the technique for a while, and the results are apparently great.
One of the most trending diets has been the Keto, which consists of a high amount of good fats and lesser carbs. How it works – when you eat in this manner, your body gets into a ketogenic state which means it uses the stored fat to get the energy.
Source: Read Full Article